Provide loving care, stimulate, challenge and teach discipline to a very active 3-year-old boy. This includes reading, arts and crafts, physical/emotional/mental development and other age-appropriate activities
- Identify and take Theo to classes, activities, museums, libraries, bookstores, parks, etc.
- Schedule and manage playdates with other children.
- Create healthy menus and cook for Theo
- Ensure that household is adequately supplied with groceries, paper goods, etc.
- Keep Theo’s play area, room, toys and feeding area tidy, including teaching Theo how to tidy
- Take Theo to doctor’s appointments or walk-in hours when sick
- Administer medicine when required
- Manage Theo’s personal hygiene, including bathing, teeth-brushing, nail-clipping, etc.
- Light housekeeping for the household, including unloading dishwasher, laundry, accepting dry cleaning and other deliveries.
- Communicate clearly with employer regarding approach to care, discipline and schedule
- Citizenship or work authorization is required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Nanny must be willing to work on the books
- Willingness to work 55-60 hours/week, potentially starting as early as 730 am
- Willingness to work late, including on short notice
- Willingness to care for more than one child
- College degree
- Childhood development background is a plus
- Mandarin or German speaking is a plus
- Musical background is a plus
- Willingness to cook for family is a plus
- Willingness to travel with family is a plus
- Able to start in May
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Nanny’s compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Up to $75,000/year gross. Other benefits to be discussed.