Full time position available for Infant/Toddler Care Assistant Monday-Friday hours are 8:30 am- 5:30 pm. Must love interacting with children, be creative, reliable, responsible, flexible and trustworthy. Job duties include but are not limited to: Assisting Infant/Toddler Care Specialist when needed, diaper changing, bottle feeding, potty training, cleaning play space, washing toys, plan group activities, etc. This position is in a Group Family Day Care.
Responsibilities and Duties
Amazing Grace Nursery provides a warm, safe, nurturing and loving environment for children to play, learn and grow with confidence. All Staff members responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Protects the safety of all children in our program.
2) Directly supervises children at all times.
3) Exhibits behaviour management consistent with Amazing Grace Nursery philosophy, including using positive phrases with children and modelling pro-social behaviours.
4) Communicates frequently with children throughout the day, naming objects, actions, using who, what, when, where. and why, and open ended questions.
5) Co-plays/interacts with children during play activities indoors, on daily walks and field-trips.
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years working with children ages 6 weeks - 5 years old
First Aid & CPR certified (preferred); or must be obtained within six (6) months of hire.
Must complete fingerprinting and obtain background clearance prior to hire date.
Spanish and/or French speaking a plus.
Please send your resume to Katonia Morgan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: amazingracelp.com